Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Photos

Here are a few photos, taken with the digital camera owned by the office. Unfortunately, no photos of Yaoundé itself - the ones I took with the throw-away camera didn't turn out at all. I'll try again!

Cheers!

David

Bedroom

Kitchen

Kitchen

Living room

Living room.


Hallway (isn't it fascinating?).


Study

Colleagues at my housewarming party.


Colleagues at my housewarming party.


Before midnight, December 24.


After midnight, December 25.

Yum - Christmas dinner!

View from the balcony.

My building - the apartement is the one behind the long balcony.



View of my building - with the office building in the background!
Cheers!
David






























David































4 comments:

Unknown said...

What? No photos of your 'Mon père' look, either the hirsute one or the tonsured?

Christian said...

pas de photo de la buvette?

Christian said...

hourra! ça marche... auparavant, je ne pouvais pas laisser de commentaires de mon ordinateur au travail...

David Macfarlane said...

Alas, it is difficult to take a self-portrait when there is no tripod. I've gone from buzz-cut to tonsure within a month, not too bad!

La buvette se trouve derrière la petite clôture blanche, au coin gauche de l'édifice...

Le papa chéri